SmartLipo is a minimally invasive, laser-assisted Liposuction procedure perfect for the abdomen, thighs and even arms and neck. It permanently eliminates fat and the laser used also tightens the skin.
If you have problem areas that don’t respond to exercise and diet, Smart Lipo could be the solution for you. It dramatically improves problem areas with greater results, minimal downtime, and some times less pain than traditional liposuction. Because Smartlipo actually tightens the skin during the procedure, you don’t have to worry about dimpling and sagging. This unique technology delivers the optimal combination for laser assisted fat removal and tissue tightening.
Here’s how Smart Lipo works:
- Local anesthesia is used (you’re awake during the procedure, but patients typically report not remembering it)
- A tiny incision is made, about the size of the tip of a pen
- The Smart Lipo laser fiber is inserted through a very small tube into your body
- The laser ruptures the fat cell membranes and melts them so the fat cells are permanently destroyed
- The liquefied fat is gently and easily suctioned out
- New collagen is produced resulting in coagulation of skin, resulting in tightening
- Typically, only one treatment is required dependent on the number of areas to be treated.
- Results may vary, but usually results are seen right away with continued improvement over three to six months.
Smartlipo LaserBodySculpting is a minimally invasive, laser-assisted lipolysis procedure that targets trouble spots like the abdomen, thighs and neck, and permanently eliminates fat.
Some Frequently Asked Questions on Smart Lipo
How Does Smartlipo TriPlex Work?
This laser-assisted procedure is performed using a small cannula (or tube) about the size of the tip of a pen, which
is inserted under the skin. The laser delivers energy directly to the fat cells through the cannula, causing them to rupture. The liquefied fat is then gently suctioned out. New collagen is produced, resulting in tissue tightening.
What are some advantages of Smartlipo TriPlex?
Smartlipo TriPlex can tighten skin during the process of removing fat. Also, because local anesthetic is typically used with Smartlipo treatments (instead of general anesthesia), you’re awake during the procedure. Smartlipo TriPlex can also create a high definition, sculpted look by defining hourglass waistlines in women and abdominal muscles in men (six pack).
Is there a recovery period?
Smartlipo TriPlex is a minimally invasive procedure which usually requires only local anesthesia. Some light bruising can occur,
but you’ll be able to return to normal activities within a day or two. Although you will be able to see results right away, your true shape won’t take place until 3-6 months after the procedure.
How do I know if Smartlipo Triplex is right for me?
The best candidates for Smartlipo are women and men who are not significantly overweight, but have accumulated fat deposits—such
as love handles, flabby upper arms, excess neck or facial fat or fat on the lower torso.
These Smart Lipo procedures have yielded excellent results. You can also visit our before and after photo gallery to see our patient results.
A consultation with our cosmetic surgeon can provide you with the best information. We invite you to make a consultation and talk to the surgeon. Call us at 478-254-6069.